Information for Bloggers
There are numerous ways bloggers can participate in the Cybils Awards. You can:
- apply to be a judge
- nominate books
- tweet and post about the Cybils
- nominate a fellow blogger for featured blogger
- participate in the armchair Cybils
- post logos on your blog
- contribute to the Cybils blog
Explore this section of the website put together just for bloggers, and you’ll find out everything you need to know about Cybils participation!
Who’s eligible: Anyone who contributes regularly to a blog about any aspect of children’s or young adult literature. Regularly pretty much means at least once a month or so, but there are always exceptions. Ask us if you’re not sure.
- August 21: Call for judges
- Sept. 11: Deadline for judging application
- Sept. 18: Judges announced.
- Oct. 1: Nominations open
- Oct. 15: Nominations close
- October 16-25: Publisher submissions
- Oct. 1-Dec. 29: Round 1 reading period
- Dec. 29: Short lists due
- Jan. 1: Finalists announced
- Jan. 2-Feb. 12: Round 2 reading period
- Feb. 12: Winners list due
- Feb. 14: Winners announced