Did you see our fabulous list of finalists yet? Yes? Well, have you noticed all the love we've been getting from the honored (and honorable!) finalist authors and illustrators? We did one post about it already, and here are a few more lovely tweets we wanted to share:
- Stefan Bachmann (@Stefan_Bachmann), SFF finalist, says: Woah, so The Peculiar is shortlisted for the Cybil Award. @medinger, thanks so much for nominating it!!!! 😀 http://www.cybils.com/2012-finalists-fantasy-science-fiction-middle-grade.html …
- Nosy Crow Apps (@NosyCrowApps), finalist for Book Apps, says: Starting the New Year with good news-Rounds: Franklin Frog is a Cybils Award finalist! Farewell 2012, hello Cybils
- Andrea Host (@dragonflyautumn), another finalist for SFF, says: Just picking myself off the floor after being knocked over with that feather. Cybils finalist! http://www.andreakhost.com/2013/01/the-season-of-compliments.html?spref=tw … #wowzaindeed
- Kate Messner (@KateMessner), a finalist for Easy Readers/Early Chapter Books, says: Honored & delighted to find that MARTY MCGUIRE DIGS WORMS is a #Cybils Award finalist for early readers/chapter books! http://www.cybils.com/2012-finalists-easy-readersearly-chapter-books.html …
- Betsy Thompson (@artandillobetsy), the illustrator for an NFPB finalist, says: Just in from Blue Apple: Eggs 1, 2, 3: Who Will the Babies Be? is a finalist for a Cybils Award! http://www.cybils.com/2012-finalists-nonfiction-picture-books.html … #betsythompsonstudio
- The illustrious Disney Hyperion (@DisneyHyperion), even gave us a shout-out: Congrats to #Cybils finalists CHLOE AND THE LION, ONE SPECIAL DAY, ANNIE SULLIVAN AND THE TRIALS OF HELEN KELLER, and CODE NAME VERITY!